Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
Help for Unforeseen Costs
When the unforeseen happens to our pets, sometimes the costs are beyond what is feasible for our clients. Please VISIT THIS LINK for a comprehensive list of resources available for our clients.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Westfield Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
We offer CareCredit because we know pets are family too. Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care for the pet you love. That’s why we’re pleased to offer CareCredit®, North America’s leading client payment program. CareCredit lets you say “yes” to the best treatment for your pet immediately, and pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
CareCredit works just like a regular credit card, but without high interest rates, annual fees or pre-payment penalties. CareCredit offers no-interest for up to 6 months and low interest payment terms, zero hidden fees, and low minimum monthly payments. You can use your CareCredit card over and over for all your pet’s follow-up care as well as annual exams and vaccines. So you can focus on what really matters, like playing fetch and learning new tricks.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
LEARN MORE by visiting CareCredit.com or asking us for details.
Scratchpay provides pet parents with simple & friendly payment plans for veterinary care. High approvals, no hidden fees, no surprises.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .